Saturday 16 January 2010

The word is all we have to work with

I know that I winged about having my green field back but it was not a request for a waterlogged dull, messy and cold field. What a shame we have to endue this bit of the thaw. HOSS is on house arrest as his enthusiasm for the run and chase just turns the fragile grass areas to hippopotamus waterholes..... So, not much today except that we found my old friend Phil Salton on skype and had a good old natter. We took a look in town at the possibility of organising the wardrobes in our bedroom but the quality of build just turns Mike's stomach unless you want to pay an arm and a leg. We have a set of three room divider doors from Watten and got really excited at the prospect of using stock from our previous life, but sadly they will not fit.......I am disappointed as I get such a kick using up stock and making good from old. Back to square one and we will need a trip to Brico depot in Cherbourg to get this little project underway would have been a good one during this down the pan weather.... I am talking to a very patient apple mac man somewhere in La Manche who is giving me ideas and tips to try to fix my picture upload problem, once that is done you will be able to see what is going on, until then.......The word is all we have to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment