Friday 22 January 2010

I am a total wimp when it comes to injections.....

The barn staircase is complete and while I did the ironing, ...(oh yes, it does not get done on it's own, unless your mum is over to stay) Mike swept out the loft area and we stood there with a cuppa in hand, faces looking into the big barn roof wondering "what next" it is so beautiful. While I was ironing today listening to radio 7 on the Internet, some play about a lady and a fox, I pondered at how many items of clothes I have ironed in my life time.....not a whinge, I actually enjoy the whole process but as with the dish washer...hate putting things away. It was damp and miserable after lunch, Mike was tired, so we hunkered down in the lounge for the afternoon. I did take HOSS for a walk on the roads around the house. I want to start getting some discipline on the lead so I took my walking stick with me and rested it on his back so that we were in contact with each other. I have seen a chap walking his dog doing just that and wondered what effect it would have and it did remind HOSS that I was there and he was much more attentive. A good bit of training accomplished and we both had a peaceful walk. Two letters arrived with the French Government logo on the envelopes and my heart skipped a beat as to what they might want now......!!! but today it was good news and we are both invited to have the swine flue jab. It is called "grip A" here as the pig farmers got very upset complaining that if you make reference to pigs people will stop eating pork...they have a point, As this is a giveses, I think we will go to St Lo and queue for the privilege, although, (Mike will confirm this).... I am a total wimp when it comes to injections.....

No comments:

Post a Comment