Monday 10 May 2010

I really feel for Mike it never rains but it pours.

In all the excitement of visitors and builders and Maires singing La Marseillaise I had completely forgotten that Mike's bestest lawn mower is stuck up in the wood with no hydraulic power. I say I had forgotten, I think it is very fare to say that I had my ostrich head on and didn't want to acknowledge that there was a huge and nasty problem hovering on the horizon or worst still in the wood. The lawn mower in question, and there are many to consider here, is the commercial sized cuttings pick-up version with a hydraulic box to facilitate emptying into a trailer for disposal and that is exactly what we do. All the cuttings are hoovered up and dumped at the dechete vert out of our way leaving the hedge row a clearer and tidier place. So, the mower stopped just as the BBQ was ready to eat, just at the moment when Mike thought he might get a swift cut in between building events, and just when our finances will take a knock if this is an expensive break. I really feel for Mike it never rains but it pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment